What should I do

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ditto!

dont even waste ur time he is obvious to busy for you and it only takes a minute or so to call and say wass up.

i would leave it be. I think he is being a jerk, i wouldn't waste my time. If he is doing this already what is to say how he is going to act when you are together. If he does call i would calmly tell him how you dont know whats going on but this is not going to work you need communication to have a realationship. ask if he is wanting to be together or not. Point black no beating around the bush. you time is precious .

WHy cant I keep a man? I must be doing something wrong first he was calling all the time then he stopped................................. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

dont think of it in terms of wrong, some guy are different and alot harder to read, keep trying you'll find a guy

First off, any guy that doesn't bother calling you is a jerk. If he decided not to

go out with you any more, than he needs to grow a set and tell you.

He handled this situation like a coward, therefore he is a coward.

So now you know he is a jerk and a coward, aren't you glad you are rid of him?

Don't let his behaviour affect your self esteem and confidence.

There are tons of guys out there just waiting to meet a nice girl.

Keep your standards high so they have to meet your expectations,

not the other way around.

And be aware of any signs (or red flags) when you first start dating someone.

As soon as you notice him acting like an idiot (for lack of a better word), bale and move on to the next guy.

Big hugs to you hun!

Latest posts

Back