What should i use??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys..

I've got a friend who's got a really big event at the major tv station here, tomorrow. And she wants me to do her hair and makeup! Ack!!

To make things easier (or so she thinks) for me, she gave me pics of the look she wants.

She loves these.

Scarlett Johansson from the 49th Grammy

MY QUESTION IS.. WHAT DO I USE?

as in what sorta colours. cuz i cant figure them out much with these pictures. Bronze? Gold?Brown?

Thanks a heap guys!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

pics:

48th_annual_grammy_awards_big.jpg

48th_annual_grammy_awards_4_big.jpg

48th_annual_grammy_awards_3_big.jpg

48th_annual_grammy_awards_2_big.jpg

url (just in case pics dont work): Hollywoodtuna » Blog Archive » 49th Annual Grammy Awards Pictures

looks like browns on the lids as they are quite matt not shimmering. Are you asking what products are used all over the face?

really? i thought they were a lil shimmery? lol.. like a bronzed colour?

yea i meant to ask what should i use all over?

So should i give her like a sunkissed kinda look>

Looks shimmery copper bronze on the lid to me. Hard to say since its not a close up photo.

The eyes may have a slight shimmer but not much, What I would do is use an illuminating base i.e moon beam all over then put your foundation on, On the eyes Id use still life all over right up to the brow bone fading away, then use a brown/bronze shadow on the lid area, line with some black gel liner and sweep the bronze/brown shadow underneath. Coat lashes in loads of black mascara. Contour the face using chanel universal bronzer on the main points use high beam like on the cheek bones forehead and nose. Just a tad of powder should be used in translucant to take away any harsh lines from the bronzer. On the lips keep them very natural with a lips glass or even spice lip liner and shade the lip with this and then pop on some nice Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. HTH

khillman28: exactly why its so hard..lol bt thankew :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Natalie: ok so im gonna concentrate on benefit's moonbeam, contouring, black mascara and bronzish e/s.. thankew! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

looks like a coppery bronze on her eyelids to me, you could try MAC's Antiqued or falling star

My friend came over for the hair and makeup today but changed her mind about the initial scarlett johansson look..

so here are the pics of her makeup

DSC01374.jpg

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

DSC01381.jpg

Definitely =]

Frost (its a pigment sample so i cant recall what brand)

MakeupStore's Jubilee Eyeshadow (black with gold sparkles)

Mac DazzleLight

FakeLashes frm Kryolan

Revlon Liquid Last Liner

Mac Ppt Engraved

Tony&Tina sparkly silver pencil

Mac Peachykeen for blush

Some lipcolours from my brandless palette

Back