What song is stuck in your head?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Courtnee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well...I do have three from paramore. Love them so much....

Ignorance
Business in misery and also
Still into you.

I was just listening to all of their songs. So cool, I totally love their songs when they were more rocky, but I really still like them. Of course who wouldn't, right?

I wish paramore were more like when they first came out, but i still really really like them, my all time favs along with linkin park.
I love Paramore's old music!  Like you said I still like their new stuff but not as much as their first few albums.

Ella Mae Bowen -Holding Out For A Hero ... I am by no means a country fan but this song has been stuck in my head ever since I've seen the movie Footloose. It kind of calms me down and relaxes me lol

Stumbled on a couple cool songs this week:

Jose Gonzalez - Stay Alive - Heard this song at Starbucks the other day, and remembered it from the Walter Mitty soundtrack (also really liked that film).

Camera Obscura - Break It To You Gently - For some reason, I love the singer's voice.  It's really unique how she sings her melodies, too.

I have had the the song from the opening credits of Orange is the New Black stuck in my head for days. It's driving me crazy as I don't care for the song. Ugh.

Right now I have the song "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea going through my head non-stop... it's driving me insane!! LOL But at least it's not that Lipgloss song that my 14 year son thinks is hilarious to sing to me to get it stuck in my head!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've had Tal Bachman's She's So High stuck in my head since I heard it in a grocery store over a week ago. Just the chorus on repeat. Someone make it stop! Please! I've always hated that song.

I've had two

"Billion dollar babies, rotten little monster baby I adore you..." Alice Cooper

"Can't get you outta my head, boy you're all that I ever think about" Tori Amos (I think)

"I like to eat eat eat apples and bananaaaaas..." my little 19 month old son was trying to sing it today. It sounded more like "...eat eat eat balabanamamana... EAT EAT EAT! manalalalalaaaaa..."

Back