What subs could I gift for just one month?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am thinking about gifts for a couple of people, and I noticed that a lot of subs you cannot gift for just a month.  I was particularly disappointed that I could not do this for Ipsy in particular, because that was the perfect one for a couple of people.  Anyways, let me know what ones you know of and would recommend :)

Thanks!

Argh, then I looked at Glossybox, but you have to have an active sub with them to gift for $15, which I don't....Grrr...

Birchbox only has a three month so now I am stumped. Popsugar and Yuzen are too pricey for just a month, plus I am just looking for a little gift in the $10-$15 range.  Hopefully you guys can have some ideas I have not thought of :)

You could just sign someone up for a regular sub with an email of your own then cancel the sub after the first month? 

I did think of that but that seems like a pain.  I did just find that Beauty Army has a deal where you can get a gift bundle of 3 1-month subscriptions, so things are looking up.

Well, I got the beauty army bundle, so that takes care of some of them at least.  I am glad I found it.  Still hoping I will stumble on some similar deals :)

Latest posts

Back