What subscription box for my mom

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I want to sign my mom up for a sub box for Christmas, as I am in love with subs myself. I am hoping you ladies can help me find the right one.

Some stats about my mom:

In her early 50s

Wears makeup, but in a minimal looking way

She's the best mom ever. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can anyone around the same age group tell me what box you like?

Thanks for your help!

Well, I'm not in the same age group but I think your mom will like Yuzen. They don't send screaming makeup and most of the things they send are focused on delivering SPA experience. Think natural fragrances, soy candles, bath salt and of course natural and organic skincare and snacks.

You can check out the review in my blog since I can't post a link here directly.

Here you can find a list of brands they work with and pictures of past boxes: http://www.yuzenbox.com/brands/

I got a subscription to birchbox for my mom for her birthday and she LOVED it. Because they don't send much make up it was really nice for her to get a little make up once in a whole and she used everything up. This year for Xmas I got her a subscription to glossybox because the sample sizes are larger and they usually have a good array of samples per month.

Latest posts

Back