What the heck is wrong with me?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif pregnant hahah!! Ok but for real, dont drink the f-ing water, somethings in it!!!!!!!!! lmao! I know!

Probably you need to eat cereals with fiber. Fruit Loops and etc are just sugar + refined carbs. They make your sugar go quickly up and then down, and are digested fast, so you will feel hungry shortly after.

ETA: you can eat some protein as well - eggs, milk, cheese.

we warn everyone where i live not to drink that water, cause every time i turn around.. i hear someone said im pregnant.. its just not a surprise anymore LMAO!

Soooooo, were you preggers? Lol!

waccha.gif

The reason why you're feeling still hungry after eating that much is because those foods are EMPTY in nutritional value and are, unfortunatley packed with sugar which will cause your blood sugar to skyrocket and then take a plunge, which causes fatigue and hunger rather quickly. As others said, supplement a bowl of cereal with oatmeal which is high in fiber. Make sure you get the whole grain kind though (bland, i know, but you can add fruits and a teaspoon of cinnamon to get the taste you want). Or you could try a veggie omelette.. Eggs are full of protein and will keep you full for about 2 - 3 hours!! Also, evaluate what you had eaten earlier that day.. The whole "Eating 6 meals a day" scheme is actually VERY true. Eating frequent small meals a day help keep your blood sugar regulated which controls hunger in the long run and prevents binges (like the one you had!). HTH.
smile.gif

This might be binge eating. Binge eaters have times when they eat a lot, a whole lot without any reason and without feeling full...

Back