What time do you go to bed?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh dear, early means midnight, maybe sometimes 11:30pm. but usually it's 1am, and i wake up at 8am. i'm a night kind of person, so honestly if it means i have to wake up even at 9am i odn't mind at all.

Originally Posted by Karren Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Midnight and get up at 6:30.... On business trips I can go for a few days with 3 or 4 hours sleep if I have to but then need 6 or 7 then I'm back in the game!!
Karren

That's just like me! I average about 5 - 6 hours a night over the course of a week. When traveling on business, I get a little less.

During the week M-F I go to bed 10p-11p and get up at 6:20a to get to work by 8am. Lol I leave my house around 7:40a, it just takes me awhile to get ready.

On weekends, it usualyl depends what I'm doing and I usually get up on weekends 8a-10a, I can't sleep too late.

I go to bed at around 9 PM sometimes earlier if I'm bored, sometimes later if I'm hanging out wit my friends. On weekdays I get up at 5 AM because I start work at 6. On weekends I can't sleep in past 7 before my internal clock wakes me up, so I try to be in bed by midnight on weekends.

well its summer, so right now Im going to bed between 4-7 am, and I end up waking up between 11am and 3pm, and if I don't get enough sleep ,I will always usually try and wake up before lunchtime nomatter what time I go to bed at, then later in the day Ill have a nap to compensate some lost hours of sleep.

Ill probably be returning to more regular hours when I get a job soon.

well im sick atm so i go to bed between 10-11pm but usually go to bed 11-1am and wake up at 7 for daughter and make lunch for mick

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I go to bed around 2am and get up around 5:30am Ouch April I cant do that anymore...midnight on work nights 1 to 2 am on weekends

I'd love to sleep all day but my husband insists on asking me 20 questions every morning around 5:30 am,..by the time he leaves there's no way I can go back to sleep,..so I say 6am is the norm. You know,... I think he does that on purpose because he waits a half an hour to call and say,..did I wake you and then asks some other redundant question,..ugh!!!

prolly between 11.30 and 1. back when i was a youngin it was2-4 am, but my body clock has changed and now i naturally wake up at like 8 am
frown.gif

I get up at 7 and usually go to bed between 10.30 and 11. 11.30 will be the latest ...

Back