What to do??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay so i've started my Senior year of school, which should be exciting, but in a way, it doesn't.. I ended up not getting the classes I actually wanted. I have a huge dilemma.. I was signed up to take JROTC for a PE credit. If I don't take this class, I won't graduate. I'm not the military type and of course being in the class, actually makes recruiters and teachers think that I want to go into the military. Everyday at school, I have to prepare myself for the worst. I feel like I'm stuck. this is not how I planned for things to turn out. What to do?

Is there a senior member of staff you can talk to about this? if you have to take this class to graduate, then I would not worry about teachers thinking you want to go into the military. It shows versatility and all roundedness. HTH!

I guess ur right, besides I really have to focus on my future... This is my last year, what am I worrying about? Thanks girlie!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif I guess ur right, besides I really have to focus on my future... This is my last year, what am I worrying about? Thanks girlie!
smile.gif
Your welcome
smile.gif
Try not to worry so mych, just work hard to get the grades and everything should hopefully fall into place
smile.gif

ITA with Curiosity!
smile.gif
And it's great that you got the classes that you wanted! I never did in hs. lol!

I remember one time I signed up for AP Spanish and instead they gave me Nutrition and Wellness. lol. Umm...ok?
smile.gif

I hope things work out for you.

I had a ton of friends sign up for ROTC because it was an easy class, and their friends were in it. They never even had a thought about joining the military.

I'm sure you can think of something to tell the recruiters to get them to leave you alone, if not, just remember as long as you don't sign anything you'll be ok :)

I used to run away from the navy recruiter in high school (literally) because my friends kept telling him I wanted to sign up, but I wasn't in JROTC, so I could do that.

Latest posts

Back