What will you be getting from the MAC collections released this week?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NONE i'm broke
frown.gif

i think im going to get dainty blush...going to check everything out in person tommorrow!

I am getting Pleasantry blush. Lemming some more but well, need to restrain myself. Also got Fast thrill lipstick + Sonic Vibe lipglass.

oh geez...my boyfriend is putting a limit on me b/c he doesn't want me to stress shop and end up spending more than I have =/ which is good i guess, right? Anyway, he's only allowing me to buy an e/s from Electroflash and that's it!!! Not even a blush! =/ it's okay though...I may sneak one in when I go down to San Diego with him in a couple weeks! that is...if there's still some left!

BTW, did you guys get the email from mac? with a coupon code for free shipping with ANY purchase from the new collection (I think) So if you don't want to head over to your local counter, buy it online! =D

I just got today, MAC's Pro Longwear Lustre Lipcolor color: Luv-4-ever

It's great cuz it has the color...then let dry and apply the shimmery gloss on top.

It's a bit darker than I like...I like a more lighter color, but I can add touches of the lighter on top.

It's lasting and that's what I wanted. A lipstick that stayed on.

So, two thumbs up!
smile.gif

I don't know what I want yet, but I'm gonna look through the site. I received the kcam125, I also received that email which is great since my nearest counter is over an hour away
smile.gif

I bought 2 eye shadows in love connection and polar opposite, 2 blushes in pleasantry and dainty (gorgeous!!!), mineralized skin finish in medium dark/natural and 1 lipstick in thrill! Talk about spending a fortune! I just can't resist. I'm thinking about getting another eye shadow so I'll see.

I also heard from one of the ladies who work in the MAC store in Queens mall saying that they are having some grand party on August 12. Something about celebrating the new products that they are coming out with. They are going to close the store and invite only the VIP (meaning if you purchase a lot of MAC products). They said there will be lots of models, DJ and some free gift as well. I can't wait!

I really really wanted the eyeshadows. I love e/s but it's not in the cards at all. My moms outta job so I don't babysit my bros so I have no money. It's like being on a no-buy and not wanting to be.

Maybe I'll luck out and be able to find these at the CCO when I get some extra money.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got the mineralized blush in Nuance. That is a pretty one!

I did happen to get a MSF duo, and a mineralized shadow duo in Play on Plums. Go ahead April, call me a no buy cheater!
biggrin.gif

I also got my first MAC brush(219).

i picked up a medium dark MSF
smile.gif
and "play on plums" eyeshadow duo.. it was so hard for me to resist picking up more!

Back