What workout did you do today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing laundry consists of a lot of bending and reaching
wink.gif

Yeah!! I've thrown my back out more times lifting laundry baskets than playing hockey.. Lucky for my I've screwwed the laundry up so many times my wife won't let me do it any more!! Lol.

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah!! I've thrown my back out more times lifting laundry baskets than playing hockey.. Lucky for my I've screwwed the laundry up so many times my wife won't let me do it any more!! Lol. Haha! I won't let my SO do the laundry either.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Chasing a toddler and an infant that just started crawling like crazy. That's my workout for the day. That's my workout, too! I used my exercise ball for crunches 20 minutes today, also

Over did it today... 45 minutes of walkig at noon and 1.5 hours playing ice hockey this evening.. I can hardly walk.. Lol

Well i am trying a new regimen, i try about 30 crunches a day, whatever it takes to get to about 200 a week outside of that I mostly jog, and walk during lunch at work.

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Doing laundry consists of a lot of bending and reaching
wink.gif
I try to keep to my exercises daily, but I have a family and am a professional so sometimes I miss a day or two. The marketing company I work for came up with a video that you guys may find amusing.
It's called strong as steel(it can be found on Vimeo or Youtube or at Strong As Steel) and it shows busy people working out right in the kitchen with appliances lol. I found it cute and I know you guys will enjoy it.

I do daily sort of dance exercises 10 minutes

from the Debbie Drake book from the seventies

there is an oldie Youtube vid about her go see

besides that I do walking

Hour and a half of ice hockey last nignt.... we lost in OT but I dropped 2 pounds!

No workout :-(

I was actually planning on doing a test run of a 4th of July race I'm running in but it did not agree with the 86 degree weather.

Took a 2 hour hike up a box canyon then climbed the cliffs to get a better look at a proposed mine site.. Great exersize! And took a ton of photos which I'm going to post!

I have been going to the gym since about April. I split my workouts into a couple of different parts. Gym days are upper body one day and then lower body another. I do a combination of machines as well as free weights. Then i do cardio elliptical and one other thing, either cycle or treadmill for at least half an hour. On off days i have a bunch of cardio stuff at home, cross-country Nordic Trak + a treadmill + a bike + a stepper. I just got my own weight bench and weights for like $20 at a yard sale. So i have lost about 28 lbs over the last 2 months or so.

iwalked with uni friends, we visited Paris around a theme, and and then i had to use the stairs at home, good exercise for my thighs.

I did 25 minutes on the elliptical, circuit training and 10 more minutes of cardio.

Back