What would you wear on a date?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avon's Haiku (I think that's what it is.. could be wrong I've had it Forever)

But usually I just wear scented body lotion.

I would probably wear Christina Aguilera because I wore it when I started dating my fiance. 

Or maybe I would put on Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf, or Armani Code.

It would really depend on my mood and the season.

smile.gif

I love Flowerbomb!!!!!  However, when my hubby took me out on a date to the drive-in this past weekend (romantic right?) I had on my Katy Perry "Purr".  He loves it 
inlove.gif

If it was a blind date, I would probably wear Eva Longoria's "Eva". She created it special using notes that most people are not sensitive to, and insists it is liked by people who are not big fans of strong perfumes. I find I wear that where there might be a lot of people and I was a subtle scent, and don't want to be overpowering.

I might also just wear a body lotion of my favorite perfume, especially ones with citrus notes like DKNY's "Be Delicious" or Bath & Body Work's "Carried Away". A body lotion only gives off just the right amount of scent all over without being too BAM!--SMELL ME!

But... since I am a happy married woman, I change it often for my hubby. My favorite, though, it Stella McCartney's "Stella". Classy/Sexy/Mysterious.... all together!

Back