What's a ...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Hoozey /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's fine when it's natural but the injections just make them look bizarre. I totally agree with this.

Originally Posted by Hoozey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree- made my day too. I don't get the attraction either-- it's fine when it's natural but the injections just make them look bizarre. Wonder if they can talk or if they sound like "Mush mouth" from Fat Albert cartoons? LOL

Lol Hoozey!! That made me laugh thinking about Mush Mouth.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's not full lips so much as that kissy face looking thing women do with their lips to make them look fuller. Pretty common among MySpace and Facebook pictures. LOL Leti! I seriously lose it when I see so many girls I know posting their kissy faces on Facebook/Myspace. Some look so bad...

Nikki Cox looks really scary. And Sophie Monk already had huge gorgeous lips, no need to overstuff them.

I also agree with its fine when it's natural but looks bizarre when done with injections.

kissinggourami.jpg

Back