Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for my Benefit Legally Bronze set I got from Sephora
smile.gif

And of course my viva glam lipsticks I just ordered!

I don't think I can order anything for a couple more days. All this snow is messing everything up, we haven't gotten mail in a week and I'm sure UPS, Fedex and whoever else can't get through.

Some Laura Gellar baked cosmetics -- balance and brighten, bronze and brighten, blush and brighten. Really looking forward to trying them. And, a gift for my husband which should have already shipped, but hasn't -- probably because of the weather in New York.
frown.gif

I bought 20 pairs of eyelashes from NYX. Some were the theatrical ones. I'm so pumped. I also bought the 88 warm palette from Coastal Scents, after reading about how good it is. I really need it too, because most of my eye shadows are outrageously bright.
smile.gif

95 lip products from ELF.

Loving this 50% off lippies sale. I <3 me some lip products <333.

aww i hate paying for shipping and don't have much moolah. wish i knew someone who wanted in on it. i'd go for 1/2 off stuff too!

i'm waiting for a tkb order and now a couple swaps. nothing too fun though

MAC Viva Glam lipsticks: Gaga and VI SE

NYX round lipstick in Power

NYX Megashine in Dolly Pink

NYX eyeshadows in Black and Root Beer

I just got a box from my sister in Japan. I receive lots of goodies and loving a Hello Kitty make up pouch.

I've been ordering too many things! lol. I'm waiting for my bold and brazen eyeshadow, rock out! lipglass, and studded matte nail lacquer from MAC.

I ordered some stuff from Avon, Superfull mascaras and glimmersticks as well as some foot products.

I also ordered some platform pumps. I got my refund check I had to treat myself a bit.

Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy /img/forum/go_quote.gif A ton of stuff from the nyx sale they had a while back. I hate waiting. I'm still waiting for my order also. Did they send you any tracking info? I'm about to call tomorrow, it has been longer than they said it would be.
Also waiting for:

mac dazzleglass creme

Kevyn Aucoin lip products from Hautelook's sale

Yeah, damn weather. I'm STILL waiting for my Crushed Metal pigments. I was supposed to get two day shipping, but it didn't even SHIP for a week because of the weather out east. Finally got an email that it shipped Monday...so I checked tracking and it is supposed to get here Friday--THAT is 2 day shipping? I'm not real happy but what can you do about it.

I am still waiting on my NYX order from their sell (its a month already!)..

I just ordered 2 Rimmel foundations, one of the long lasting and one of the stay matte... lets see how it goes =)

Also waiting from my Cherry Culture order that shipped last friday so I guess it will be here by monday or so..

4 Cargo blushes, bought on sale for about $8 each. And also my lumiere prebuy brushes have been sent so I should get those in about a week.

Ruby red pig, bright fuchsia pig, pink bronze pig, golden olive pig, pink opal pig and Bang on blue e/s
smile.gif

Organic Jojoba Oil, 32 oz. of 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel, and the Body Buddy from acne.org.

Been wanting these for awhile and just got around to ordering them.

Also, still waiting for ELF products.

Latest posts

Back