What's on your Holiday Shopping Wish List?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhh Too much! LOL!

1. I've hit pan on my NARS Lovejoy and would LOVE to have another one.

2. Sleek blush by 3

images

3. Estee Lauder Mattifying Lotion

images

4. YSL Le Teint Foundation

4. YSL Foundation

images

5. Demeter Dragon Fruit cologne spray

images

6. Tree Hut (I LOVE THIS STUFF...it smells great!!!) (I really don't have to wait for the holidays but since I don't need anymore body washes...I've included this)

images

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

EVERYTHING!!!!

OK no really... lol

Shea Terra Whipped Body Butters in more scents

More holiday polish

Kat Von D Saint
Absolutely love KVD saint! Highly recommend it! The plum is the main note you get, and some caramel and vanilla as it dries down. Also you get a bit of the musk throughout, but not really noticable

Lets see...

I wanted the Sephora super stars kit, give me some lip set, tarte lipsurgence set, tarte blush set and the Tarte carried away set. and I bought all of them.......

Now I want the tarte smolder eye set, stila perfect and correct foundation in medium,tarte stand out kit,  korres lip butter trio... probably won't get most of them because of the all the ones I got above....

MissGlammygirl, Beautybar has korres lip butter trios for 5.50 less than Sephora and there are two different color combos to choose from. I love them & have stocked up!  I also have that stila foundation in medium & I think it's fantastic.

I also had on my wishlist & just bought all the tarte kits (except the carried away set) you posted & I'm crazy about it all. Also got the Sephora In The Glow set, the Clinique Almost Honey set, tarte primer trio, Smashbox studio pop eyes, UD naked skin, and a couple of UD single shadows.

Oh where to begin? I want to try so many things and I'm not asking for any of these things for the holidays cause my family already said they weren't going to do any shopping and they were just giving money. So my shopping list includes

Tarte Fantastic Foursome 4 piece Amazonian Clay Blush Set
Tarte Carried Away Collectors Set

Two Faced Sweet Indulgence Palette

Urban Decay Loco Ocho Set

Stila Lipglaze All is Bright Set(asked for this for my birthday, which was Monday the 22 sadly I didn't get it so its on my to buy list now)

Two Faced Candle Light Powder

As you can see lots of sets. I haven't tried any Tartes or Two Faced's products so I thought a set would save some money and allow me to try some fun products. Any other recommendations that I should try? I know Sephora's VIB sale will be in November so I'm making my list now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Brand names I'm not too concerned with, especially if I expect others to purchase for me. In general my wish list includes

Ultimate wish: An airbrush gun with the starting necessities

New 120 palettes, both in the colorful variety and the neutral
Urban Decay primer potion I've been wanting to try
Higher quality face paint with brushes
Mehron scarring solution
Skin products for wrinkles, dry skin, dark circles...all those things I never thought I needed until recently. (I guess at 26 it's time.)

A Girl Can Dreammmmmm <3
  1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Concealer
  2. Sigma 10 Vegan Brush Kit
  3. MAC highlight "Whisper of Guilt"
  4. MAC "Diva"
  5. MAC "Rebel"
  6. MAC "Creme De Nude"
  7. MAC MSF Natural Tan
  8. NARS "Amour" Blush
  9. Benefit's "They're Real" Mascara
  {hopefully Santa just leave these under my pillow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />}

Back