What's the best straightener?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Cortex that was $150.00 and I got it about 4 years ago and its still going strong, I'm really surprised that its lasted this long because I use it all the time and I've dropped it too many times it still works really well... About 2 months ago I bought another one (so I could have one for my bf's house) at winners for $30.00 (regular price is $150.00) I Love love love it!

well personally I actually won a Hana iron as a giveaway and that was like a year and a half ago and it still works awesome. it's called the hana professional and it's got one inch plates, its pretty much like a chi except my chi irons ALWAYS BROKE ON ME! LOL it was sooo annoying because they would work so good and then just freakin not turn on! Ugh.. so anyway, when I won the hana pro i was pretty excited and it works great, and hasnt broken on me yet! haha.. hope ths helps!

I use Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Straightener, 1-1/2" I think it is best
smile.gif

Paul mitchell pro tools all the way it makes super curly nappy hair super sleek straight..

GHD seems to be the most popular here.  I currently use HAI, which is pretty good, but & I'd like something else too.

Back