What's the longest amount of time you've spent in Sephora?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's just so much to try! I have a Nordstroms within walking distance of my office, so I'm good with the Mac, Bobbi Brown, and Smashboxx lines. Ulta is a good distance away and offers a few more lines, but Sephora..... How awful is it that we used to have a Sephora and then they took it away!

I spent a lot of time on: Nars (couldn't justify those prices), Makeup4Ever, Cargo, Stila, Urban Decay, Benefit, and Vincent Longo.

Probably 45 minutes, I try and not stay too long because the longer I am there, the more I want to buy

For me, it was about 3.5 hours. I completely lost track of time and didn't even realize I was there that long. I am a sephora addict. I'm starting to know all of the employees on a first name basis.

Um, maybe 15 minutes? lol I just walk in, get what I came there to get, and leave before I waste money on something I don't need! lol

Before I knew about brands like NARS, MAke Up Forever, Urban Decay, Smashbox, and Tarte I would spend maybe an hour browsing and swatching. One time I got matched for foundation BUT it was fifty two mother fluckin' dollars ! I haven't been back since (Sephora is kind of far when you're carless) but I'm convinced that I'll spend at least two hours running up and down the aisles.

3 hours - I was in the San Francisco Airport waiting for a family memeber to arrive. Their flight was delayed so I hung out in Sephora. It was the first time I had ever been there.

I visited the Sephora in Honolulu, HI a few years ago and must have spent at least one hour and only bought one item. I would have stayed longer but other family wanted to go back to the hotel. I was like a kid in a candy store. I hope they open up more stores in Canada. Right now Toronto has 2-3 stores but too far for me; 2 hour plane ride.

Okay... the first Sephora I was in was in L.A. I easily spent 2 hours in there that day. I've also been to Sephoras in New York, Philadelphia, and Florence, Italy. Easily spending almost three hours in those as well. It's a serious addiction.. I don't even answer my cell phone when I'm in Sephora, I'm that serious.
smile.gif

Oh, and each visit usually always costs me at least two hundred dollars.

the first time i ever went to one, god i think i spent like 3 hours there looking at everything (we didnt have any of that stuff near me before i moved).

1 hour! I go to Sephora like once a month and normally I wont let myself stay in the store too long cuz I'll spend over my budget.

I don't know exactly how long it took but it was quite a while! I tested EVERYTHING, and ended up leaving with nothing. I was so embarassed, I felt as though all the SAs were thinking "buy something, or get out beehatch!"

Originally Posted by kam_621 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never been to a Sephora...one of these days I will go though! Be careful, once you go in their you wont want to come out
smile.gif
its addicting

I'm jealous! I've never been to a Sephora store, all the stores here are in Toronto(I live on the West Coast). Hopefully they bring one to Vancouver soon!

Back