What's your current desktop background?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 monitor screens. The one on the Left has a Halo picture and the right one is Penny Arcade. These are things my husband is into, he never lets me pick out the desktop
y.gif

A shot of Sunset Beach, in Vancouver BC, at night.

Because it reminds me I'll get out of this town one day and move on to bigger things. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

A racing car out of Lightning McQueen, Can tell I don't get a say in the desktop (;

Shoot, how do you guys get pics of your actual screen on here!? Thats awesome, I wanna try it!

Mine is just a sample pic, but I would choose it anyway cause it reminds me of slot canyons in Lake Powell I've hiked around in!

On a MAC you just press Command+Shift+4 for a screen shot and select the area you would like. You can do it on a PC too, but I forget what you press.

Awww you all have such cool backgrounds
icon_cry.gif

My laptop is broken and has been at the shop for about 4 months now so ive been using my brothers laptop and his is one of the boring old backgrounds that come on the laptop :/ Hmm i might just sneakily change it to something girly ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> tehehehe 
icon_twisted.gif
lol

Back