whats your daily facial care routine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all my face cleaning and break out protection I use Beautra Care's Vanishing Face Wash! All i do is once a day wash and I don't have to do anything else. I use the Beautra Face Wash when I am in the shower and its the most amazing thing. It has that black soap stuff in it and cleans so well that your hands will squeak when you touch your face! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. You should try the face wash. It's not really huge in stores and stuff but one of my friends had it in their bathroom and for fun I tried it. Next thing I knew was I was buying it haha. It's just one product and is fairly cheap. Cleans amazing and takes care of all the face cleansing stuff in one bottle instead of me needing like 8 different products! So my daily routine is just usually one wash with Beautra Vanishing Face Wash and my face stays Acne, Blemish, and dirt free :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!

Hi, my facial skin care routine is pretty simple:

day
-wash face with ten oh six
passionfruit and green tea cleanser
- clinique all about eyes
- clinique city block primer
- whatever makeup i wear or no makeup

night
- take off makeup with swispers makeup wipes
- wash face
- clinique all about eyes
- if my skin is dry (rarely) i might put on a tiny bit of shisedo pureneas oil free gel moisturiser

my derm confirmed that my skin looks better with as little moisteriser on my face as possible, so i tend to avoid the stuff and my skin looks great! lots of sleep
and water, not much alcohol, no smoking and exercise does more
for my skin than products
smile.gif

Basic, I know, but organic raw honey morning and night - leave on for 2 minutes (while I brush my teeth), then rinse.  Follow with organic coconut oil.  It has turned my combination oily T-zone/dry cheeks to nice, even skin.  I also haven't had a breakout since I started! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I love such tips... thanks to share...

where can i buy the beautra vanishing face wash from please i suffer from acne and its annoying now i dont like going out any more its been 2 years and i need something fast. 

For daily skin care routine, I generally prefer to use organic face wash and toner. Also, scrubbing twice a week can remove the dead cells and help in sebum control.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently tried avocado and milk on my face. I made it as my night mask and it turned out to be smooth and soft.

I wash my face once every morning and I use a dermaroller once in a while

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else use any Proactiv products in their skincare routine? Everyone is listing so many different products, but I just feel like I don't have time for all of that! I do suffer from some acne (my skin changed since having kids), and the idea of using a 3-step system that's already there to buy all together is appealing. But I guess I'd like to supplement a few other products just to play around and try new things. I've read through reviews, asked around if proactiv really works, and I've seen some really positive results from YouTubers and testimonials and reviews https://www.proactiv.com/en_us/proactiv-reviews.html on their website. 

SO, basically, does anyone else use Proactiv products? What else would you supplement them with? Thank you!!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have just posted my skincare routine for acne skin on my new blog! It's my first ever post so I would really really appreciate any comments or feedback. I'm not trying to be that annoying self-promo girl, just desperate for some feedback.

My blog is called The Student Beauty Diaries - https://studentbeautydiaries.blogspot.co.uk 

Thank you so much in advance xxx 

Back