What's Your Daily Skin Care Routine?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Routine

Cleanse

Tone

Moisturize

Sunscreen

Evening Routine

Cleanse - I would switch this with exfoliating once or twice a week in two to three day intervals

Tone

Serum/Spot treatment creams

Moisturize

Others

Mask every week twice

Scrub the body twice a week

Body butter daily after shower

My skincare routine changes according to the season. In summers i use sunscreen to protect my skin from the scorching heat of the sun and wash my face after every short while. Whereas in winter, i focus on moisturizing and hydrating it more. Other than this, a good face wash and exfoliator is also a must have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleansers

Just like you wash your hair and body, it’s important to use a cleanser (made just for your face) to wash your skin. Rabach recommends cleansing twice daily. “Cleansing helps remove dead skin, reduce oils in acne prone skin, remove buildup of bacteria and yeast that live on the skin, remove pollutants that collect on the skin during the day, and remove all makeup, so pores do not get clogged.” she says. We think that’s motivation enough.

Toner

First things first: if you want to keep your routine quick, skip this step! If not, we like a toner to: 1. truly make sure the skin's got a perfectly clean canvas post-cleansing and 2. either add hydration or exfoliation to our routine. Dr. Rabach recommends making sure your toner is oil-free.

Serum

Serums are one of the best ways to address your personal skin concerns. "A VIta a to Zee Vitamin C serum is a skincare product designed to deliver a high concentration of a specific active ingredient to the skin," dermatologist Dr. Zeichner says, adding that they're usually designed to "perform a single job, whether that is to hydrate, protect, brighten, calm, or even the skin." It's important to make sure you're choosing a serum that's actually right for you. One thing dermatologists agree on is using an antioxidant serum (like Vitamin C) in the morning.

Thanks for asking.

The best way is to take care of the skin the first one is to clean the skin with a good quality cleanser after washing and use a good quality serum which is the best option for you to take care and the third is a moisturizer. It is very helpful for dry skin also and the fourth is sunscreen.

I use 4 products
Lexi Noel Beauty face wash and natural makeup remover
Fresh rose hyaluronic acid deep hydration moisturizer
Shiseido wrinkle smoothing eye cream

So far they have worked pretty well!

AM:
- Cleanse
- Tone
- Vitamin C Serum
- Eye Cream
- Moisturizer
- Sunscreen
PM:
- Cleanse
- Tone
- Serums
- Eye Cream
- Moisturize
- Face oil

cleansing, moisturizing, and applying sunscreen (at least SPF 30 and broad-spectrum). I cleanse then moisturize every morning and night. Serums, toners, exfoliants, and prescription treatments are applied after cleansing but before moisturizing.

Hello! My daily skincare routine starts with cleansing my face with a mild face wash. Followed by a hydrating toner. Then I apply a thick moisturiser after that I apply my sunscreen and finally seal the deal with a hydrating lip balm.

This isn't an easy thread to answer. I change my skincare routine every day. However, a good soap for your daily shower is a great solution

My Skin care routine -.

Wash Face
Cleanse
Scrub (bi weekly)
Apply Serum (acne)
Moisturize
Apply Sunscreen

Every Weekend

Apply fresh fruit juice after cleansing
Apply sheet mask / normal clay mask

Once in 15 Days
I do clean up / partial facial as I have an oily skin that requires to unclog the pores

Hello ,

I basically believe that you should wash your face with cold water 3 times in a day and then apply some lotion to it , you will see a change in your skin
Do you mean lotion is applied every after face wash? Thanks.

This is our Make-up Removal Station in our trailer...

First thing we do at the beginning of the week is unpack and roll up our towels from our laundry service.

IMG_5630.jpg

Then we soak the towels in distilled water, wring out the excess and place about 10-12 towels in our towel warmer and leave it on for the rest of the day.

IMG_5629.jpg

The bin in front of the mirror contains all kinds of different make-up removers for the actors to choose from.

At the end of each day, this is the removal process that we use on all of our actors...

1) We place the warm wet towels over the actors' face and let it sit for about a minute and then slowly wipe the face. This helps break down the make-ups.

2) Then we take another fresh warm towel, add the correct pH remover to it and repeat step 1

3) Then we take another fresh warm towel and reapeat step 1 to help wipe away any residue.

4) In some cases, we also add leave-on skin care treatments to the actors when they leave for the day.

This is the standard make-up removal procedure that we use and it hasn't changed for decades.

Last edited:
Neat to know how you do it for the actors. Those warm towels must feel so good.

my skincare is minimal. my skin is normal but oily sometimes; zits (one-two) rarely and sometimes

am
- cleanse with cerave gel
- tonic elemis apricot toner (new for me)
- eyes cream with hyaluronic acid
- moisturizer konta collagen cream
- lip balm. i dont have a lovely)

pm
- cleanse with cerave gel
- tonic elemis apricot toner
- eyes cream with hyaluronic acid
- konta retinol night cream

i used serum with vitamin c, but it run out. I'm looking to change.

Latest posts

Back