What's your favorite healthy snack?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've tried all different kinds of snacks but the one I am really enjoying the most right now is hummus (any flavor) with plain rice cake crackers. Usually a couple crackers and some hummus, less than 100 calories and I am pretty content until dinner.

What about you?

I love fruit and veggies as a snack. Celery, cucumbers, and carrots dipped in hummus is one of my favorites.

Sprouted almonds are my favorite!! They have a little more sweet taste than raw almonds do. I've read that they have more health benefits and are easier to digest since the are "alive" but I'm not sure if that's true. I just know they are delicious!

Laughing Cow cheese is pretty healthy (and SUPER good!)

I do weight watchers, so for me I eat pretty much eat healthy for whatever I have.

I love a bag of baked chips, protein/fiber bars.... and apples with carmel dip!

My favorite snack is peanut butter and jelly sandwich with ground flaxseed mixed in with it. With a side of cold almond milk. It's my families favorite.

I know I'm totally weird but I snack on a giant bowl of shredded iceberg lettuce. My husband makes fun of me for it all the time.
popcorn.gif

Latest posts

Back