What's your favorite perfume?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Favorite perfume: Right now, it's Escada Cherry in the Air.  It's such a great scent for the summer.  I buyt the Escada limited edition every summer. 

s1508324-main-hero.jpg

Perfume I currently want to buy: Calyx by Prescriptives.  Feeling nostalgic and I remember this scent growing up.  So light and fresh. And I also want Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay.  I smelled it on someone and loved it.

px_241K_R362.jpg

jm_CATEGORY27282_272.jpg

Perfume I've been wearing lately: Cherry in the Air & Fresh Citre de Vigne

It's been too hot to wear heavier scents lately.

I'm really loving Marc Jacobs Daisy right now. I want to try the other MJ scents too. Any suggestions on which I should start with?

I resent wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy, it's nice but I think this is not quite suit me, it's for sweet girls while I'm not
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I currently want to buy Davidoff Cool water woman, I just wanna have a try.

Which one do I like best..I don't know, maybe I have not meet my right one.

My favorite perfume is Pure by DKNY and I get compliments on it daily. I just recently smelled Pink Princess, the new Vera Wang and can't wait to get it!

Originally Posted by shay905 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My favorite perfume is Pure by DKNY and I get compliments on it daily. I just recently smelled Pink Princess, the new Vera Wang and can't wait to get it!
I'm obsessed with Pink Princess!! It smells amazing. I actually don't like the bottle though--it looks kinda tacky. And it kinda looks like the glitter would all fall off.

Have you heard of Pacifica fragrances? They sell a Jasmine solid perfume for $9. I haven't tried them but have been thinking of ordering some.

I don't think I can pick a favourite. But I really do love Thierry Mugler fragrances 
inlove3.gif
I really want to purchase both Nirvana White & Nirvana Black, but I'm on a no buy, so I'll just have to make do with small vial samples. I hope these are permanent.
Recently, I've been wearing a lot of the Ralph Lauren Polo perfumes for women. I have all four in .25oz sizes from a gift set, so I've been rotating through those lately!

My favourites are Montale Intense Tiare and by Kilian Love and Tears.

At the moment I want to get byKilian Ambre Oud and Liaisons Dangereuses.

I'm currently wearing Chanel Coco Noir.

Elizabeth Arden's old version of True Love from the 90's was my favorite for a long time.  But now I am wearing perfume sent to me in boxes.  I like BLVGARI au the vert a lot (I used it up).  

Lancome La View Est Belle, lasts for days. Sent from My Samsung galaxy note 3 using tapatalk pro

1) whats your favorite perfume?

Really like Viva la Juicy

2) what perfume do you currently want to buy

I used to love Chanel No 5, so hoping I get some for my birthday.

3) what perfume are you wearing lately?

Right now, I'm in love with Pulse by Beyonce. Got some for Christmas and love it!

Quote: Originally Posted by Moonchime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have you heard of Pacifica fragrances? They sell a Jasmine solid perfume for $9. I haven't tried them but have been thinking of ordering some.
I know this is like a way late response, but i have the Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange and Mediterranean Fig in the spray and the Mexican Cocoa and Hawaiian Ruby Guava in the solid perfume and i LOVE LOVE them!

1. I was unable to get my favorites down to one, so

a.Hypnotic Poison by Dior, my all-time favorite, sweet and heavy

b. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Intense- so light fresh and crisp!

and c. Tarte aux Myrtilles by Laurence Dumont-it smells EXACTLY like a blueberry pie with a hint of lemon, i broke the bottle and it is still probably the worst cosmetic disaster to ever befall me...

2. I want the Escada Born in Paradise, i got a sample with my last Ulta catalog and im in love!

3. I have been wearing a lot of Bath and Body Works Carried Away(trying to use something up!), Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle, and Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh.

1. Favorite Perfume (All Time): Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey....sexy, clean and classy.  I get compliments from a lot of men on this.  

2. Perfume I want to buy: Amazon Lily by Nest...I think this might be a cheat, because I already have the rollerball, but I need the larger size in my life, pronto.  Same thing for Viktor and Rolfe Flowerbomb. Same thing for Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. Same thing for Versace Bright Crystal.  I bought 3 or 4 rollerballs last year and need to upgrade to full sizes before they are gone! I need to repurchase Miss Dior...my parents bought me this when I was maybe 8 or 9, so even though it is a really grown up fragrance it reminds me of my childhood.

3. Perfume I am wearing a lot lately: Chanel Chance eau Tendre... Clean, Floral, citrus, so beautiful.  

Back