What's your favorite place to buy shoes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSW, Famous Footwear or Nordstrom.

DSW and Famous Footwear have free Frequent Buyer Clubs. Plus, they send you coupons for like $10 off of a $50 purchase about every 6-weeks.

DSW is great-head over there a few times a year. I love looking at Zappos to compare shoes/details/pics etc and then I may look on Ebay or get off my keister for some serious shoe shopping.

victoria's secret.com

nordstroms.com

zappos.com

and my most fav is a local store named biz-r (this is for my lunchtime retail therapy!)

I appreciate everyone's input! I did make it to DSW last weekend and got some trim leather ankle boots. Off to a good start....

Target has good shoes that are cheap! I also buy my shoes from Bakers, Famous Footwear, and Victoriassecret.com.

Here in Toronto we have ALDO shoes in every mall but i've also seen them in the US and they have a USA website! I love their shoes and everything they sell and they are very comfortable as well!

in Uk, i go to debenhams.
laughing.gif

Ross.

They tend to have good quality brand shoes and very fashionable. Plus their prices aren't to bad either normally 50%+ off from regular prices.

TJMaxx or ebay. I know it is a chance with ebay, but if you know the brand, it can be a great place to get shoes/boots.

I usually just walk around til I find the style I want or something catches my eye. But Macy's or Nordstroms carry pretty ones. Sometimes I get luck and find a nice pair at Payless.

Honestly, I've been doing most of my shoe shopping on ebay. There's always something new, lots of variety, and they're all mad cheap.

Back