What's your favorite regular face wash that...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clinique had this awesome one, it wasen't even "harsh," it would make your face feel sooooo clean and soft. But they stopped making it
frown.gif

shocked that no one has said it yet

philosophy purity made simple cleanser

takes off everything and gives u the best skin

I use a very natural face wash that doesn't contain any nasty chemicals. It is a Rosehip Seed Oil cleanser by Diana Yvonne.

It works really well to remove my eyemakeup and doesn't dry my skin
smile.gif

Most DEFINITELY Clinique Take-The-Day-Off Cleansing Balm!!!

I have tried countless cleansing oil brands, and this one gets 5 stars!!simply cause it cleanses perfectly and after rinsing it off, there's no feeling of that oil film on your skin like with other brands (even Dermalogica!)..

this is perfect if u live in hot and humid climate like me, but if your skin is a bit dry, probably you can try other cleansing oil...

anyway, i save a lot since using this as well, it's compact and will not spill if you take it on your hols!!!definitely worth the money!

Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Foaming Face Wash

It really takes it ALL off and has a refreshing peppermint smell to it.

and the best thing is, I know its not tested on animals!

My skin really has improved while using this face wash.

smile.gif

I use either Saint Ive's cream cleanser or Clean and Clear's (or clearasil, not sure) foaming cleanser for sensitive skin.

i've invested in LRP's Rosaliac face& eye makeup remover (sensitive, blemishes prone skins). it's very gentle and as it is a gel, you don't need much product, it spreads easily on your face. i love it!

I'm a fan of Dove's Gentle Exfoliating wash. It removes my makeup and the exfoliating beads leave my skin really soft. Plus it was 1/4 moisturizer in it so your skin doesn't get dried out.

I haven't tried it myself but constantly hear rave reviews for Purpose. It's supposed to be great for taking off mascara too...

Philosophy's Purity is both a facial cleanser and a makeup remover

I use Aveeno foaming cleanser...it takes it all of. I still use astringent after i wash...and there is very little dirt on my cotton pad.

Back