What's your favorite retailer for jeans?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I used to like Old Navy but after I bought a pair at Express I like the way they look more than any of the ones I have from Old Navy. I'm finally caving into the low riders
Any one bought jeans from American Eagle and Abercombie & Fitch? What's your favorite store for jeans?

Reaction score
Ooh I gotta check these jeans out because I'm also short and the biggest part of my body is my butt!

Reaction score
My fave brands of jeans is sevens and citizens of humanity. I also like express and abercrombie. I love jeans that comes in diff lenghts cuz i'm only 5'2 so I need the short kinds. Plus its hard for me to find jeans cuz i have a big butt, but only a size 27 waist. So I have to get jeans 1 to 2 sizes bigger and wear a belt everytime. What a bummer

Originally Posted by mbaggirl I am only 5 ft. so I got the size 8A...that wasy they don't have to be altered...and actually they are a little long, so they are good with a heel too...Happy shopping...Tell em Oprah sent you....ha ha QUOTE=Reija(admin)]Ooh I gotta check these jeans out because I'm also short and the biggest part of my body is my butt!

Reaction score
I love Abercrombie & Fitch jeans, they fit me perfectly. Also, Ralph Lauren fit great too.

Reaction score
I vote for Abercrombie low-rise boot cut. Very cute, stylish and comfy.:icon_mrgr

Reaction score
me too

Originally Posted by Californian I vote for Abercrombie low-rise boot cut. Very cute, stylish and comfy.:icon_mrgr

P

pmschris

GAP! I love how they have the different length options for us short girls! I have discovered the Gap outlet stores are soooo much cheaper too!

Reaction score
You girls are making me feel tall
(I'm 5'7). I love Old Navy Jeans! Gap has some nice ones too, but these tend to cost more. I like both of these brands since they have a wide range of sizes. Express jeans tend to be too small for me
Designer jeans also seem to run small.

Why can't companies agree on sizes?

Reaction score
I love my Gap Low Rise Boot Cut jeans. I only have two pairs but wear them ALL the time.

Reaction score
i loved tilt but i'm not sure i can get them anymore? i'm thinking they may have got bought out by bullhead and that's irritating, i love my tilt jeans and can't buy anymore

Reaction score
American Eagle, Old Navy and GAP all work well for me. They sell talls, I have to have talls I am 5'11" I hate it when my jeans are too short. I now work for Macy's so I am on a jean quest. I want to find some that fit me perfect.

Reaction score
Anywhere where I can find jeans to fit my 4'11 body!!!! I don't know if Charlotte Russe is a national store, but I found some skinny jeans that fit me last week! I was so excited! I used to have bigger thighs, but living on a 2nd story apartment complex, my legs are much slimmer and I was able to find jeans that were smaller and shorter.

Reaction score
Nordstroms has a lot of great jeans (7 for all Mankind and Citizens of Humanity are my faves).

Although I do like the way Abercrombie jeans fit...

Latest posts