What's your favourite aspect of makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always love highlighting my eyes..It is my asset..I don't put too much make-up, just an eyeliner and mascara to emphasize the curves of my eyes and putting the best shade of eyeshadow that fits my mood. You should know how to give the best highlight to the part of your face you think is pretty in you, so that people will notice it. Our faces are not perfect but there's part of it that is beautiful that should be given a break.

Originally Posted by rose white /img/forum/go_quote.gif I go through phases of what excites me most. For a while it was eyes, but now I'm getting really into lips. I really like doing bright or dark lip colors with simple eyes right now. I'm the same way. Right now I'm really concentrating on finding the perfect foundation for that flawless look.

As much as I try to do more with eyeshadow, my favorite part of makeup is the lips hands down! I love bright bold colors and since my lips are my favorite feature on my face, I feel I should play it up.

Its eyes for me tooo...i feel eyes says alot of things...so Im into it finding the right colours that suits me...blushers as well to give that glow on ur cheeks..ive mellowed down my lips to more lighter colours now...

Back