What's Your Go-To Hairstyle When It Rains?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hmmm? lol
vogel.gif
handkuss.gif

When it was longer, I would go for a cute, messy ponytail; now that it's short, I go for slightly messy volume and blame the flyaways on the wind.

I straighten my hair, because I have an ugly wave and I dont like how it looks in a ponytail. But...after i straighten my hair, I'll tease the root area and do a low side ponytail, usually on my left. But, I also take some pieces and leave them out to hang loose to add something else to my face.

32rs3.jpg

a hat.

if i straighten my hair that day, i shove it all in my winter hat and so when i take it off its still straight.

Hairspray and an umbrella is my go-to hairstyle when it rains. My hair is too short to put into a ponytail.

Ditto! I look super cute in a pony tail/messy bun and thats my rain or hot day hairstyle

Originally Posted by PerfectMistake /img/forum/go_quote.gif I look really good in a pony tail/messy bun - lucky me!!!
That's my go to!

i style my hair as usual then put it into a hat if i go out doors

Originally Posted by Stylist101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I straighten my hair, because I have an ugly wave and I dont like how it looks in a ponytail. But...after i straighten my hair, I'll tease the root area and do a low side ponytail, usually on my left. But, I also take some pieces and leave them out to hang loose to add something else to my face.
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/2426/32rs3.jpg

your hair is gorgeous

I just suffer with looking terrible lol

My fringe just frizzes and looks absolutely terrible, and I never wear it in a quiff, so when I do I feel like I look like an idiot lol

i dont have a go-to style.

all i know is that whenever it rains i happen to straighten my hair that day and i get really pissed off.

Latest posts

Back