What's your most recent makeup purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lancome Ooh La La

I really love it!!!  I am so glad, too, because I am such a gloss person - and I need the staying power of a stick :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

MAC Select Cover Concealer in NC42

NARS Illuminator in Super Orgasm

Sephora Sweet Candy Gloss in Vanilla Cupcake

Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Lip Shine

Went out and bought Hard Candy's Just Face It foundation in 363 Medium since Glamoflauge 313 has enough of a yellow tone to it that it match my skin (specifically the neck) better. Hoping Just Face It is the same otherwise I wasted like $8 to $10 (can't recall the price).

Edit: Well found out that Just Face It in 363 Medium (I've been writing it as 343 all day) is NOT the same as 313 Medium in Glamoflauge. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Back to the drawing board in finding a yellow base foundation.

I just forked out £31 plus 5.95 postage for a mac 187 brush as the last two I bought off eBay was fake an one was uneven bristles and the others Handle snapped!! So kind of glad I bought a real one now

Came home from my grocery store a short time ago and I didn't expect to buy any makeup there, in fact I almost never do, but today was compelled to look in that area. Glad I did! Found the new WnW stuff on sale for DIRT cheap. In my haul video (see the haul section) I said the new Coloricon palettes (Greed, Vanity, Lust and Pride) were $1.34 but the sign actually said $2.22. The reformulated line such as Cool As A Cucumber are only $1.34 (normal price $1.99 or $2.99, can't recall which). ALL the nail polishes including the new ones that came out recently are only 43 cents (I didn't pick any of those up since I already have them). I picked up ALL the liners since those were 43 cents as well. OMG I was shocked. I bought 30-something items for under $20!

Oh yeah, also bought an e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection for $3 and a new pencil sharper for my eye/lipliner pencils over at Target. I forgot about those since I'm still excited about the WnW find.

All are first time purchases

-N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder

-E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer

-Urban Decay Naked Palette

- Sephora Hydrating & Smoothing Foundation in D40

Back