What's Your Opinion?: on Jazz Music

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's somewhat interesting but not my thing. I'm more into blues which is sort of the flip side to jazz.

I'm not super familiar with jazz, but I can say I don't like the solely instrumental pieces; I DO really like individual performers, like Etta James for example (she did the BEST "At Last" ever, don't think anyone can top it...).

I LOVE Nina Simone and Diana Krall - Listen to the "Feeling Good" from Nina Simone or Muse, nobody stays indifferent!

Oh man, I feel like I haven't given jazz a fair shot after reading all these rave reviews of it. LOL I am kind of interested in it now even tho I voted I hate it with a passion. That's just cuz I thought jazz was music that was kind of all over the place with no words? I guess I was wrong. I will have to revisit the iTunes store soonish.

I'm not really familiar with it, it's just not for my own personal taste but i definately have appreciation for it, as well other music..the only jazz i've listened to is like backround music in movies....lol..reminds me romantic scenes.

Back