What's your opinion on Tattoos?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 and will be getting a 3rd soon and don't regret it at all. Just make sure that you know it's something you can live with for the rest of your life.

And I think guys with tattoos, even full sleeves, are WAY hot!
smile.gif

I like tattoos all around (I have 3 myself) but I don't think they are for everyone. The best advice I could give is to think about your tattoo for a year. If you are still sure you want it and still sure you want the idea you've thought of after a year, then go for it! Many people find themselves changing their mind if they are made to wait for a few months though.

A white lotus sounds lovely, and it's good that it's something that has meaning to you!

I have no problems with people getting tattoos as long as they are not offensive. I got my first and love it to bits. Am planning more. Mine was part of my 21st present from Mum & Dad.

A lot of people say that when you're older you will regret it... but it's your body and if you really want one, go for it. I think you will regret it more when you're older if you don't get it.

i like dudes with alot of tats.

i love sleeved dudes,or just ones with chest piece. its like "meowwwww"
wub.gif
my boyfriend only has 1 on his ankle but,thats fine,i know he wants to get more and it'll be all like:
lovelovee.gif

but women with sleeves look kinda dirty if they don't have colourful tats,and women with chest pieces look weird because they want all the attention on their boobs.

i love little ones on the shoulder,like flowers or sailor jerry style hearts or stars. it looks fancy.

hehe,i know that tats are painful,but its worth it when it comes out beautiful,because you'll have it for life. but now im getting scared that when i get all old and wrinkley that my thighs will become wrinkley,because it'll ruin my diamond!!!!!!!

I have two and before I got them I was really into seeing them on different people and hearing their stories, now that I have some I'm like "eh..." It's like getting a new phone or a computer, you get really excited about it before and the first few days but then it just dies down.

And the pain! OMG... I am not addicted.

I don't mind them on guys so long as it's not on the chest or abdomen, and definitely not on the neck or face! I am not a gangsta girl!

Back