What's your season?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marie-Line lol! OK.Do you know "Barbara Gould" ? Try exfoliator products and the blue peel off.

I love french cook, my mother learn me everyday family's secret, like my grand mother did... hummmm!
smile.gif

I have to go for lunch, see you later.

Marie-Line

Bonjour Marie-Line, Bienvenue á MakeUpTalk.. Does that make sense? I used to speak a "little" french before.. So tell us, which products from France do you love?

Originally Posted by laura127 Bonjour Marie-Line, Bienvenue á MakeUpTalk.. Does that make sense? I used to speak a "little" french before.. So tell us, which products from France do you love? it's ok, merci de me souhaiter la bienvenue!My favourite french products? Oh it's an hard question!! lol

Cosmetics products : Barbara Gould, Nivéa, Gemey, Dior, CC, Y. Rocher, Clinic (I'm not sure it's french), Roc (I'm not sure it's french too)...

Clothes : CC, Dior, C. Lacroix, P. Cardin...

But it's only very expensive products, and I'm not rich, so I bye others less expensive, but I don't know if it's fench or english or spanish, etc. I bye Tissaïa clothes and Nivéa and Roc cosmetics, Gemey somtimes.

To wash my skin and my hair it's difficult because very sensitive, and my hair is very very long ! I use Garnier schampoo and "Savon de Marseilles".

Hi Marie-Line,

Great to see you on the boards! We are both the same season as each other! Your English is coming along Fantastically! XxX LOVE AND HUGS. Pauline (candy)

Welcome to Makeuptalk Marie-Line!!! It's great to hear about beauty products over there in France. I've always wanted to visit France but haven't been there yet. Maybe someday. I'm very interested in French women beauty secrets. I think we all should learn from french women how they carry themselves and manage to always look so good and elegant. French women are said to be the most feminine women in the world. Please tell us more about beauty products/lines, fashion etc over there. I love ROC and Dior myself too.

I'm here thanks to you, and I hope I could talk easily with other women here, I try not to say that I don't speak english as good as I wanted to do, because it becomes to be wrong, my english is better and better. And it's a little bit thanks to you Pauline.

See you.

Marie-Line

If you want to visit France I will say to you where you have to go absolutely. I know very good shops, in Poitiers( my town) and also Paris (where I was born).

Roc is very good, especially from sensitive skin, Dior is good but too expensive, Barbara Gould is good and not so expensive. To have a good skin... never wash your face with other thing that cold water and simple soap... hot or lukewarm (?) water, only cold because if you have hard water, it prevents limestone to stay in your skin, and so prevents your skin to become too much "dry".

I don't know if french women have beauty secrets, but it's true that we do what our grand mothers did, and we learn all about mothers and grand mothers, we like new products, but we keep all the same our habits, may be it's that our secret... lol

I will tell a lot of things about french women habits and beauty products, and I'm sure you will be suprised by the fact that we use so simple products.lol

I hope I will be cultivated enough to talk so much about different beauty products and ask to your questions.

Good night.

Marie-Line

I don't know if french wome are the most feminine women in the world... it's a legende! lol

Me I feel formal; no more not less feminine than other women in the world. I will try to put my photo in my profile, I don't know if I could.

Good bye!
icon_razz.gif

Back