When us girls drink too much:

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elizabeth, you crack me up!

Ok, I'm not sure I should be telling you gals this, but oh well. I will admit I was one of the ones taking my clothes off too ... If I was ripped enough I was well known for mooning anytime a camera came out. My bf and I got together from being in the same circle of friends, so its just ridiculous, everybody we hang out with now has pictures of my ars from over last 12 years or so.

So one day I go to this house party, I'd never been to the house before but I knew everyone, including one of the guys who lived there. The house is packed with people, I go to the fridge and what is the only thing on the front? a picture of me mooning the camera, bending over the steering wheel on a houseboat, and it gets worse, my BF at the time was holding a beer overtop my ars and pouring beer on it. The roommate who lives in the house came up to me and said OMG that's YOUR ass, apparently they decided it was the nicest ars they'd ever seen and they'd all named it the bottle opener shot. This bottle opener shot is still talked about today. WHY did I do that in front of the camera, I have no idea, totally posing for THREE cameras, yep, more people out there have that shot too, ugh!

Thank goodness none of the pictures of my moonings were ever bad, well, that I saw, I was a pretty hot momma in those days which is why I think I flaunted it too much when I was ripped. Um, now, I can't really see myself mooning, I think those days are done LOL

I know, I totally ruined my good clean image w/ that post heh? LOL. Just for the record, those days are LONG gone !!!

Guilty of all of the above at one point in my life. Too many stories to recapture. It was fun reading the other stories, though. Thanks for sharing yall!

Should I have posted a warning re: language with my story...?? After all, it isn't in the other forum..I was just quoting it verbatim.. :wassatt:

And Becka, what a great story! I was Lmao ...and thinking about the connection between inebriation and cameras..I mean, you could have a Loch Ness Monster Sighting..and be going "anybody got a camera! quick!" and not a single person would have one...BUT..have a couple o' toddies and poof:wizard:

all of sudden! everybody wants to take pictures?? What's up with that? :laughing:

Back