When you think you've messed up your makeup....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
.....you ain't seen nothing!

http://goo.gl/lG2Bw    

frown.gif
 What happened to Brooke Shields??????? OMG!  I was so shocked to see that picture! She looks like she's on a LOT of drugs. BTW make sure you don't click the stupid advert grey arrow. There's a red 'Next' button you should use.

I have now bookmarked that page for when I have a fail day at makeup. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think the "powder" looks are from HD powders.. Goss on YouTube did a great video about HD powders and camera flashes. Just goes to show that even celebs have off moments lol. How many probably never hired the MUA who gave them those looks?

I wouldn't have thought of that! But I think Kelly Osbourne was just a case of.....wow.

Kelly Osbourne was pretty obnoxious and wild as a teen..that's what I remember. She was a walking fashion/beauty faux pas then. Now lookie at her; I wonder if she cringes at past photos; I know Joan Rivers would have a field day with the "old" Kelly Osbourne.

Latest posts

Back