WHere? a Poll!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I kinda thought that maybe there could be sections for MuT'ers based on location, East Coast, West Coast, MidWest, Ontario, Quebec, UK, etc.. and this way we could all meet each other and have a place to talk about what goes on in our section of the world.. just an idea.. what do you think?

Check out the poll!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura I'd be talking to myself then though..

LMAO

I'll happily pretend I'm in Ireland haha I'd much rather be there than here.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MacForMe

I kinda thought that maybe there could be sections for MuT'ers based on location, East Coast, West Coast, MidWest, Ontario, Quebec, UK, etc.. and this way we could all meet each other and have a place to talk about what goes on in our section of the world.. just an idea.. what do you think?
Check out the poll!

**Thinks, how we could do this.....subforums would take up some serious MUT realestate...

Reaction score
Of course it would...so, you're da-bomb....work your magic & let it happen

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) **Thinks, how we could do this.....subforums would take up some serious MUT realestate...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) **Thinks, how we could do this.....subforums would take up some serious MUT realestate... Ahh, it was a thought, it did seem like a good idea at the time. Like a UK thread and a US thread..

Latest posts