Where can I buy the best liquid eye liner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by janetsbreeze /img/forum/go_quote.gif i tend to make a bit of a mess with liquid liners - maybe my hand shakes more than i realize or something and my lines are never quite what i want them to be.i looooove my MAC fluidlines. IMO they have all the good qualities of a liquid liner but are much easier to apply and last all day.

Have you tried the old trick of putting on liquid liner sitting down?
You just sit at your dining table or desk, put your elbows on the surface and put your liner on using a hand-mirror so you can get right up close to the eye and really see what you're doing. It steadies the hands a lot, and it's so much easier to put pencil liner on perfectly that way too.

My favourite liquid liners are Bourjois and Urban Decay. I like the brushes, I like the range of colours, I like the consistency and lastability of the product. Just got myself a Bourjois liner in a plum colour I can't wait to try out!

Oh! i LIKE MAC but i prefer Bourjois n Lakme! pitch black n so totally beau wt smokey n fake lashes!

Originally Posted by Tank Girl /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC LiquidLast Liners wins the vote by the looks of it!! Will check them out thanks girls!! I don't think you'll be dissapointed, the colours available are beautiful. I also like their Fluidline and Smashbox liners are superb. HTH

Back