Where can I get an affordable eyeshadow primer from ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by prettybombb93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank You everyone for your recommendations I really appreciate it, ibrought an organic concealer stick, ionly tried it out once but isure will try some of these suggestions!!!

-Amber
ELF primer is worth a try ... it provides high quality at low cost and second option is UD

ELF and Essence make decent eye primers. You could also try using cream shadows like the Maybelline color tattoos as a base.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone notice, the person that started the thread was asking for help 2 years ago? 
lol, it was brought back to the top by some spammer, which was deleted, then everyone started answering.  Hate when that happens! 

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone notice, the person that started the thread was asking for help 2 years ago? 
I noticed after I posted a response. Oh well. Haha

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, it was brought back to the top by some spammer, which was deleted, then everyone started answering.  Hate when that happens! 
lol I got subscribed automatically I guess because I didn't post until now, but I hate necroposting...it happens a lot here XD

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL Even so it's still good information for those looking for primers. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I agree it is.

Actually I used to do the same thing. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

But now I find that any sort of primer with a texture like Revlon Photo Ready primer (it's actually a foundation primer but it works amazing as an eyeshadow primer) works really well. 

I think primers with a gel texture work better for foundation. 

Originally Posted by 13Bluestar97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I use concealer for eye primer to save money. Believe it or not it works real well!

Back