Where do you keep your makeup box?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The spare room has become my make up room, haha! I have got my dresser in there and a mirror on the wall & good natural light.

Here's a pic of it. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...aps/makeup.jpg

The stuff I use most often in the top, the rest in the top drawer. Hair stuff in the second drawer and nail varnishes and other stuff in the others.

in my bedroom...i dont think it's a good idea to keep it in the bathroom

I keep mine in the bathroom. But, in a perfect world I would keep it in my bedroom.

bathroom, on a high shelf. I have a huge bathroom with great lighting. The bedroom and my closet already have too much stuff and not enough space for makeup. I do keep my lotions in my bedroom, and my perfumes in my closet.

right beside me
wink.gif

I'm weird. I like having it in the bedroom, because I feel there's better lighting in there.

I also like the fact that I can not only spread my makeup out and get a good look at what I want to do, I can also spread myself out as well and get into a comfortable position when I do my makeup.

I'll avoid the bathroom as much as I possibly can. =0]

I keep my makeup boxes on my floor in my bedroom. I do my makeup in my room since my bathroom doesn't have a window and is too small.
smile.gif

In my bedroom. We just put a desk in there and made a lighted mirror so now I have a vanity/dressing table. I love it.

i have an extra room that i use as a closet/dressing room. it was my treatment room when i did services at home.

i have 4 different makeup bags.. one for eyeliners and mascaras one for eyeshadows , one for foundations and bronzers and the other is for my on the go makeup! they are all kept in a drawer in my dresser in my room =] i dont like my bathroom lighting haha

Back