Which Brand of makeup brushes do you go for?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like BH Cosmetics brush sets and Alter Ego has a nice set too. I'm not picky for face brushes as long as they aren't flimsy. But eye brushes are very important to me and I like both these companys' eye brushes. They're pretty much all I use.

I like RT brush and blender,the brush is very soft, especially after the blender is wet, use a paper towel to absorb the excess water and then pat the liquid foundation on the face,it's so nice!

Right now I am using Bestope and Morphe brushes...

IMG_4804.jpg

Ive used BH cosmetics and sephora brand burshes and have had all the hair fall out of them ( I try to take good care of my brushes) but I have Sigma brushes that i've had for 6-7 years that are still like new with regular washing

I like BH Cosmetics brush sets and Alter Ego has a nice set too. I'm not picky for face brushes as long as they aren't flimsy. But eye brushes are very important to me and I like both these companys' eye brushes. They're pretty much all I use.
I used to use BH Cosmetics makeup brush sets. Then, I started trying makeup brands that sell on Amazon. Right now, I like using small independent makeup brands, that I find on Instagram or on Amazon.

Ulta sells a brand called Morphe. Their brushes are fabulous. The best part is the price. They run from $5 to $8. These brushes are as good as professional brushes that I have paid up to $40 for. You can order them online if you don’t live near an Ulta store. Hope this helps.

I have tried many makeup brushes so far, some of them are good, but some of them I don't like at all. Now I am using MAC Cosmetics Duo Fiber Blush Brush and I am even planning to buy the set because I really like it :)) Do you have any recommendations for me btw?

I use KillyS brushes and I'm really satisfied. It blends my eyeshadows perfectly and they are very precise. What's more, they are easy to clean and not expensive. I think these ones are suitable for you ;)

Latest posts

Back