Which eyeshadows would you recommend that are high pigmented but good price?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mickdraggen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It sucks that the Sandcastle one is discontinued I would have snapped it up if it was like you say. I wonder if I can find it on ebay? 
Probably, they have everything there lol

Wow hank you guys, there really is alot to choose from. One more thing though, do you know if any of these are available in the UK as thats where i am. Im guessing they are but if you know for definite how i can access them please let me know.

Thank you again x

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There's so many options.. Coastal Scents, BH Cosmetics, Nyx, Urban Decay, ELF, Sugarpill... There's a lot of options, from low end to high end. Are you thinking of online orders or going to a store? There's a few palettes here on MuT that ladies have swatched, to give you an idea of pigmentation on some of the brands mentioned.
I will be mainly buying online, im in the uk and a bit unsure where to buy them from

Originally Posted by mickdraggen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, for oily-ness if you use a super thin layer of Milk of Magnes on your lid then a primer it makes a world of difference! But only the thinnest of layers! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ive ordered the Nyx milk pencil, ive heard alot about that. Which primers are best as i do have oily skin. THank you

I personally love BH Cosmetics palettes. I am surprised how pigmented the shadows are and how amazing the color pay off is. They are the best value, if you are leaning towards inexpensive, yet great quality.

I ended up investing in sleek pallets for now! I really like them seem really pigmented and i have had a good play with them. I did a tutorial using them. I far from professional but still had a go. Id love any tips on improvement if you dont mind

Also, Wet N Wild have a lot of Mac dupes. Sleek makeup is in the UK. You can find them in Super Drug.

Originally Posted by Ebonyqueen49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also, Wet N Wild have a lot of Mac dupes. Sleek makeup is in the UK. You can find them in Super Drug.
Can you buy Wet & Wild in the UK? I need to try them, ive heard so much good about it

Originally Posted by FamusLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Ebonyqueen49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you buy Wet & Wild in the UK? I need to try them, ive heard so much good about it

What about Boots? Have you checked there?

Inglots...they are in the UK. AND you pick your colors that you like. Its the Freedom System. HTH

Back