Which MAC Foundation photographs the best?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which MAC foundation do you guys thinks looks the nicest in photos? I'm trying to get that famous MAC super glam dewey kinda look. I just tried Studio Fix Liquid and I hated it, lol.

I use Studio Sculpt and I love it....  with Mineralize SkinFinish powder.

Whatever you choose, I would choose one WITHOUT sunscreen. A foundation with sunscreen with make you face much lighter than your  neck and body.

I just got their mineralize foundation and skinfinish powder and I think its great! it looks natural and gives you perfect coverage!

I actually use Revlon PhotoReady BUT top it off with MAC Studio Fix POWDER. I do photography also and I always carry mine just in case my subjects did not take my advice and did not use photo ready products. In my experience, their pictures did not come out great (was completely washed out and/or streaks across face) so it's easier to apply a light shade of photo ready powder than to photoshop ALL their pictures. 

Studio Fix is some heavy duty stuff!

My fave (and all purpose) is Studio Tech, lol! It's my answer to all things MAC foundation.

Back