Which makeup brand are you?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I think I'd be Urban Decay.

My style is Girlie-Rocker-Skater-Chick.

With their eyeshadows, I can create whatever look suits my mood.

And being the Glitter Whore that I am; their glitter liners rock!!

Reaction score
Good question.. I think i would be MAC coz i love colours although i'm never too daring with my make-up

Reaction score
I'm anyone that cost too much that I get at Macy's and works like a dream!!

I'm a Estee Lauder brand , with the right moisturizer my skin just drinks like champagne!

Reaction score
I'd be MAC! They've got enough color for when I want to play, and a ton of neutrals for everyday. Yep, I'd be a happy girl!

Reaction score
I'd be MAC too due to the color selection and the reasonable price of the products.

Reaction score
MAC? I guess that is one brand I never really tried yet. What is the color selection like for a blonde?

Reaction score
They have pretty much any color you can think of. Their color selection is great for any skintone.

Some of the e/s textures can be hit or miss, though. Apparantly, they used to be triple-pigmented; but are now only double pigmented.

I prefer Urban Decay & Too Faced e/s (both triple-pigmented) over MAC. NARS, Trucco, Cargo & Hard Candy also have nice e/s.

I am a fan of MAC l/s, l/g, and I love the sheertone blushes.

Originally Posted by OverallBeauty
MAC? I guess that is one brand I never really tried yet. What is the color selection like for a blonde?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by candacecorey I'd be Ulta...LOL because they are a store too! They carry everything! and I can't ever settle on one thing!

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Good choice!

Latest posts