Which one(s) is your favorite Glossimer by Chanel?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bought 2 more today: waterlily (part of the new spring 2008 collection) and pagoda, which i loooooooooooooooooove!!! waterlily's going back, though, cuz there's really no color there.

oh, and i mentioned in my first post i bought seashell and i LOVE it, although there is very little color, but the glossiness is my favorite and it makes my lips look bigger! it definitely lasts long, too. i love it!

me likey satinette. it's sort of cheesy barbie pink, all frosty and very pink.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i need more glossimers. i'm so addicted. i LOVE them!!! i agree with that, i have 3 of them now and deffo 3 of my fave glosses

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif me likey satinette. it's sort of cheesy barbie pink, all frosty and very pink. I have satinette, also. It's my favorite light pink lipgloss.

I only own Hibiscus, it was a Christams gift of mine. It's AMAZING and I'd like to buy another one pretty soon. I'm looking for a peach/brown color, any ideas? TIA!

Back