Which OS do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by laur_8706 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use windows xp but I wish I had a new computer with vista on it!
smile.gif
vista is cool, just remember to disable the user control thing, it was driving me nuts !

Originally Posted by Annia /img/forum/go_quote.gif here's a cool video on what you can do with a Unix-like system, if you are not familiar with that kind of OS. I'm on a dual boot system, WinXp and Linux OpenSUSE/Slackware and after seeing that Compiz/Fusion video... makes me want to install it ! lol... Tho I'll have to get rid of Slackware to do that... :'(... but of well... EyeCandy have a price... LOL

I hate MAC's - the only way for MAC to even function decently is for it to run WINDOWS. Hahah. Funny.

I have Windows on my PC's and Linux on my PS3.

Originally Posted by colormeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can't believe you guys are admitting to using windows.
Mac really is the only way to go.

Well, unix if your doing real computational work. Sorry for the caps but

THAT VIDEO IS NOT UNIX!

We have a family of mac geeks..lol they converted all Windows users.
smile.gif

I currently use Windows XP, but I'd like to buy a mac laptop one day and try out OSX.

I'm not really partial to anything. Windows is just the first thing I've tried.

Back