Which would you like better? Purple or the peach?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... I like them both!  The peach would go with any decor, and the purple is just so fun!

So... hmmmmm.... I'll pick purple for the "fun" of it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow... I like them both!  The peach would go with any decor, and the purple is just so fun!

So... hmmmmm.... I'll pick purple for the "fun" of it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
why purple is fun ??? but it is quite sharp...

Purple is more "girly" and fun I think! It is also one of my favorite colors, and I agree that the peach would show dirt more than the purple. Plus I think the inside of the purple with the lights on looks cool because it is the same color as the outside. The peach is a contrast, and it would show more polish dings than the darker(purple) would. But that is just my opinion. On a side note, if the person who gets the gift doesn't like the purple, you could send it to me! LOL!

Originally Posted by Bernadette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Purple is more "girly" and fun I think! It is also one of my favorite colors, and I agree that the peach would show dirt more than the purple. Plus I think the inside of the purple with the lights on looks cool because it is the same color as the outside. The peach is a contrast, and it would show more polish dings than the darker(purple) would. But that is just my opinion. On a side note, if the person who gets the gift doesn't like the purple, you could send it to me! LOL!
Lol...thanks for your opinion.....i will  send it to you if my friend doesn't like it ...lol

Latest posts

Back