White color corrector + current foundation = PERFECT pale girl custom blend!!! :D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I received a small sample of white foundation in the mail today and mixed it with my new Revlon photoready airbrush vanilla mousse foundation and the color match is PERFECT! I'm literally doing a happy dance around my house 
yess.gif

The sample sent to me is from an independent MUA and is uber pricey, but I've heard manic panics white foundation is pretty awesome at like $14. If your pale you NEED to own a white foundation.

For reference this is what my face looks like in sunlight with my NYC ivory foundation applied with full coverage. I usually have to water it down with moisturizer and apply with a light hand to make it look decent. It isn't until i saw it next to my proper color match that I really notice how terrible and yellow it looks 
icon_redface.gif

Sorry to post so many pictures of myself but I'm SO happy I don't have to look like an oompa loompa anymore lol

That is amazing! I'm so happy that something works for you and a big thank you for sharing everything. If it wasn't for you I would still not have a matching foundation!

Back