White Lace Tank Faceoff! [June 1st - June 7th]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pip, the first thing I thought when I saw that tank was "how good would it look under a blazer"!

I love all the entries so far! so different!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love that bec, so cute! esp. that little coat thing! Thanks Rosie! I think those jackety things are so cute, perfect for in between weather.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im I allowed to make another one and rid the last one? Yes, you can edit the previous post and enter a new one if you like
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pip, the first thing I thought when I saw that tank was "how good would it look under a blazer"! That was exactly what I thought too
laughing.gif
I love all the entries, very different styles but great to see.

Here is mine personal combo

Really CUTE entries everyone!

Rosie, im glad to see you entering the faceoffs again, your outfit is super cute!

I'm loving the different varieties coming out for this one, great to see
smile.gif

Kat, this one has been my favorite! I love such an open palette! I LOVE seeing what everyone does with a basic white tank!

Great ones so far...here's mine!

That is cuuute Ricci! love that bag that you picked too!

Kd Makeuparts, i LOVE yours too!! and i want that bag!

Thanks daer0n!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is cuuute Ricci! love that bag that you picked too!Kd Makeuparts, i LOVE yours too!! and i want that bag!

Back