Whitening Treatment - how to ...?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ever since i started taking antibiotics for acne, i get skin discoloration. i am planning to use this:

Peter Roth Lightening Gel Complex.
P3612_hero.jpg

the thing is, i have no idea when i can or should a apply this! everynight i use defferin and a light moisturizer, is it safe to use it w/ defferin or use it in the day time??

i have no idea!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>
rub1_221_image.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=texte vAlign=top align=left width=220>- Bright Plus Brightening Cleansing Mousse

- Bright Plus Brightening Cleansing Mousse

- Bright Plus Gentle Brightening Exfoliator

- Bright Plus Hydrating Brightening Lotion SPF 20

- Bright Plus Repairing Brightening Night Cream

- Bright Plus Target Zone Brightening Corrector

- Bright Plus Total Brightening Essence

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by sugersoul Ever since i started taking antibiotics for acne, i get skin discoloration. i am planning to use this:
Peter Roth Lightening Gel Complex.

P3612_hero.jpg

the thing is, i have no idea when i can or should a apply this! everynight i use defferin and a light moisturizer, is it safe to use it w/ defferin or use it in the day time??

i have no idea!!

If you would like to get lighter, a minimum of 2-3 shades, the best are Makari products. They contain no kojic acid and no hydroquinone. Its safe and EFFECTIVE although expensive. Hydroquinone and Kojic acid have an adverse effect of giving brown spots on your skin if exposed to sunlight. Thats why if you wear them in sun you have to put lots of sunscreen. Most Hydroquinone and Kojic Acid products are therefore night time treatments. In Makari their products are from Caviar (natural plant extract) Which is safe and effective. Currently they are giving out samples which i just ordered recently www.makari.com . They are especially made for asian and african skins that would like to get LIGHTER safely without harsh ingredients. I havent tried any makari products, i am waiting for my sample. I did a lil research- found LOTS of positive remarks on it.

Latest posts

Back