Who already sent their SS gift!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lia

Reaction score
I just did today! Yay! I hope it'll arrive in the next 2-3 weeks (me lives in the boonies)

I still have to gather a couple things together for mine then it's in the mail by the end of the week!!!! I love giving!!

Mine will hopefully be in the mail this weekend! I have part of her gift already, but I need to get 2 other things
smile.gif

Cool . BTW Aquilah, your new avatar is HOT! You seem like you're ready to wink
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Lia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool . BTW Aquilah, your new avatar is HOT! You seem like you're ready to wink
wink.gif
Yeah!
biggrin.gif
Do it, do it! I think you'll look cool winking.
Anyhow, back to topic at hand: No I have not sent out SS gift yet. I'm gonna get on that by the end of the week. It should take 7 - 10 days for the person to get it over there.

I'm also anxious to see what I get in the mail. I once got a boot from a SS back in the day. A boot. I still liked it. I like almost anything I get in the mail... provided it's not biological matter (other than food).

Originally Posted by Lia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool . BTW Aquilah, your new avatar is HOT! You seem like you're ready to wink
wink.gif
LOL! Thanks Lia!
Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah!
biggrin.gif
Do it, do it! I think you'll look cool winking. Unfortunately, I don't think that would be as good of a pic as we'd think... I'd have to see... LOL!

I tried to get my SS gift to the post office for the past days, but I kept forgetting. But tomorrow I´m going for sure!!!

I have a couple of things to finish off (there's hand made items involved) then it should go out by the end of the week.

i have my last exam friday so i'll try to finish the shopping (i miss a couple items) during the weekend and send it next monday.

I have to wait until I get paid next Thursday, but as soon as I do I'm off to the mall to purchase her stuff and then it will get sent out that Friday. Can't wait to see what everyone's getting.
smile.gif

I am glad iam not the only one who hasnt sent their ss out yet...phew!!...lol.

i am going to get it tomorrow and send it out. She should ge it a day or two after I mail it out
smile.gif

I too cant wait to see what everyone gets
smile.gif

wooh mine was sent yesterday. Very exciting! I hope it will arrive mid next week or the week after

Latest posts

Back