Who Do You Resemble More?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I look like either of my parents, but aparrently I look alot like my mom since everyone says so, even people who don't know I am her daughter. We have no features that are alike. her eyes are hazel, mine are gray. she has pretty full lips, I have a small mouth. she has a bigger nose, I have my grandma Lupe's bump in the bridge. IDK.... We don't see it.

i would say as far as down to my very DNA i am most like my mother from looks, brain function, etc... but i have my fathers funky nail growth, bad bad bad anger issues, so i have traits of the *rick, but thank god i am more like my mom

Some say I'm the spitting image of my mom (only smaller, she was 6"1), others say I look like my dad.

I think I'm a mix of both. I have my moms eyes thats for sure, I walk like my mom (pigeon toed....don't hate hahahahahaa), my moms smile, and my moms legs.

My nose is my dads, there's no mistaking that, and my fat round face I got from him too. Thanks dad hahahahahahahaa..Oh yeah, I'm also vertically challenged because of him too.

I look like my Mom. Everyone tells me I look exactly like my maternal grandfather also. See:

2lc5tah.jpg

2zdvhax.jpg

My Mom loves my dogs, this one is Tux.

Mom says i look a lot like her mom, so i'd say neither of them, i look like grandma.

But since my mom looks a lot like her mom, i look like my mom as well, just with bigger eyes, smaller nose and bigger lips.

As a child, everyone thought I looked like my dad.

Now everyone says I look identical to my mother. It scares me, I see it too,

sometimes I'll be walking down the hall and catch my reflection in the mirror....I actually have to stop and go back to look, because I swear I just saw my mom!

I look like my Mom....all the women in my Family look alike. EXCEPT for now my Daughter, she looks like Dad.

I have the same exact hands as my Mom, I love that!

I have my mom's eye shape and nose. My high cheekbones and eye color are from my dad. People tell me I look more like my mom.

I used to look like my dad when I was a baby but now people say I look like my Mum although I can't really see a strong resembalnce. I think we look slightly alike though.

Last year I was rummaging through some family photos and I found a photo of what I assumed was me when I was around 3 or 4 (same ringlets coming out of pigtails and everything) so I took it to my mum and asked her where it was taken and why it was in black and white and she told me it wasn't me but my paternal grandma. The likeness between her and me at that age was scary, I was really shocked!

Everyone says I'm the image of my Mum. We never saw it but now we're both getting a little older it's much more obvious. I have a photo of us where we're sitting in the exact same pose with the exact same expression. We didn't plan it but it's a very odd looking photo.

i totally look like my dad. i saw a pic of him when he was 18 and it totally could have been me at that age! nowadays, i think we're starting to look more and more different.

I think you look a lot like your mom Andi! I think I've seen you post her pic once. Everything except her dark hair.

I used to look (IMO) a lot like my dad, but the past few years I see my mom more. And people who see pics of all of us (including you Celly, on my myspace) say I resemble my mom MORE.

They both have a lot of the same features, smaller chins, fat cheeks, bad eyebrows, and dark hair/eyes, and big teeth. But my dad has a thin nose, and my mom's is wide, and I got a mix of both!! It looks weird, my nostrils are big like my dad, and it's wide like my momma. Lol. And then my mom has super big hips and I'm smaller, but she used to have a smaller waist at my age. She always rubs that in lol. My sister got the thickness from both sides. IDK why I'm little in height and weight, hmmm..

My mom, there was a picture when I was little wearing a yellow tank and yellow shorts and there was also a picture of my mom around the same age wearing the same thing and we look identical. I have always had a different nose and forehead than anyone in my family so I looked up my half brother on my fathers side, on myspace, and I have the same nose and forehead as him.

Everyone says my mom but I'm a good mix of both. I'm dark like my dad, but I have my mom's eye brows, my dad's eyes, my mom's nose, my dads lips... etc... another funny thing is that my brother looks a lot like our mom but we look nothing like... go figure

Back