Who Has the BEST Reward Program?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really only familiar with Sephora, since there aren't any other beauty stores within a 30 minute drive.. plus, it's only a Sephora in JCP..so I often do online orders. I've been looking at Ulta and they seem to have a lot of GWPs and things like that. Right now they're doing a 21 days of beauty and I think are doing a Clarisonic promotion later this month. So you may want to check that out. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sephora ALWAYS has three samples, points for purchase and almost always has some sort of free deluxe sample. Last three time I got a Tara Tarantino gloss, a Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, and a scrub from Ouidad.

I've also gotten some awesome deluxe samples with my points. The Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume mascara sample is my new HG mascara. I've had the sample for about two months now and I still have plenty of product left. I got the Clinique pore refining serum another time, and a deluxe sample of Murad moisturizer. Plus free FRESH lip products on my birthday.

So yeah, I <3 me some Sephora.

Latest posts

Back