who heard new coldplay album?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am really curious about their newest album, I loved previous two. They just have this unique sound about them, even though they sing similar stuff to other mainstream rock bands, coldplay just sounds different.

The single from this album sounds very promising... so who has the cd? what are your impressions? is it better/worse/same good as other ones?

I love clocks!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

lexie, I love them! I love clocks, scientist, and from the first cd I love the song PARACHUTES the most. it is short but so intense - I love the sounds the guitar makes in this song, it is like pleasure sighs
smile.gif

in states cds usually cost around 18 $ each, correct me if I'm wrong... I buy them all the time but all I register is that they are less than $20.

I love Coldplay. I have been debating whether or not to ge their CD. Its been getting great reviews. Maybe I will pick it up this weekend. I will let you know if I do.

My sister bought it today so i'll listen to it over the weekend and let ye know my opinon girls! I'm not a HUGE Coldplay fan but i do like some of the songs

Latest posts

Back